– AI-Healthcare targeting remote patient monitoring (RPM) and employer wellness markets. Algorithms outperform standard-of-care in early identification and triage of lung/heart flare-ups
– Vironix RPM generates up to $300 per patient per month for providers through established health insurance codes.
– Market opportunity of ~$400B with an addressable market of ~$155B.
– In the market with a paying beta customer, GTM pilots with System Integrators (akin to accenture, wipro), health insurers, and hospitals/clinics representing millions of users and a $1.8B ARR opportunity.
– R&D partnerships/collaborations with Oxford, Duke, Kaiser Permanente, Mt. Sinai, Vancouver Clinic, Ventura Clinic, & many others.
– Seasoned team with previous exits (KONY acquired by Temenos for $560M in 2019 + Truven acquired by IBM for $2.6B in 2017)
– Mass Challenge 2021 alum and US minority business enterprise